Day 01: Sai Gon - Cai Be - Mang Thit - Tra On (Lunch, Dinner)
ITINERARY: SAIGON - CAI BE - CAN THO
- 11h30 -12h.00 Embark onboard Le Cochinchine and enjoy a welcome drink.
- Lunch is served on board as the barge sails down Co Chien River then proceeds onto Mang Thit River.
- Embark on a pleasant walk or cycle on the footpaths of the countryside to discover tropical fruit orchards and local people's daily activities. Finally leisurely cruise on the Mekong River while taking in the beautiful scenery.
- Enjoy a pre-dinner drink over the sunset. Dinner and night on board.
Services included: Transport, guide on boat, meals, entrance fee, boat trip, shared cabin on Cruise
Day 02: Tra On - Can Tho - Sai Gon (Breakfast)
- The morning bobbling commotion of Mekong river life comes to life for another lovely day our boat set sails to Cantho through tributaries, canals and arroyos.
- Transfer to Cairang, one of the most bustling floating markets in the whole Mekong Delta.
- The local boat slides on tiny waterways between palm-shaded banks for you to see green orchards, local houses, ship building yards, rural and river activities in full swing.
- 11 h00 Disembark in Cantho. The cruise concludes. Rest before driving back saigon. End services.
Services included: Transport, guide on boat, meal, entrance fee and boat trip
In USD/ person - Based on the category below - (Applied up to 31 Oct 2012)
|Group Quantity||2 Pax||3-7 Pax||8-12 Pax||Single Supp|
|Twin Shared cabin||245||230||220||75|
- 2-day cruise with stops and visits as stated
- Accompanied by English and or/ French speaking guide
- 1-night en-suited cabin with A/C on board.
- Meals as mentioned during the cruise (B = breakfast, L = lunch, D = dinner)
- Admission fee at visiting points as mentioned in the program*
- Biking and sampan boat rides
- Services of crews during the cruise on board
- 1 complimentary foot massage on board.
- Pre-dinner drink (Aperitif)
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses : souvenirs, drinks, tips
- Payment services charge
- Payment services charge by credit card or bank transfer (+3%)
- Infants under 6 years old are free of charge.
- Children between 6 and 11 years old sharing cabin with their parents will be 50% of adult cost
- Program are subject to change due to unpredictable events such as the vagaries of the weather and tide variations.
- All prices are per person in US $ based on double occupancy.
- Surcharges and / or compulsory gala dinners are applicable between December 23rd and January 2nd and also during the Lunar New Year period.
- Prices subject to change without notice.
- Should you have any special dietary requirements (vegetarian vegan or food allergy) please advise us in advance.
- Meals provided are included in the itinerary.
- Breakfast will be served in your hotel and will include Vietnamese and Western dishes.
- Lunches are arranged at Vietnamese restaurants in scenic areas. Your tour guides are happy to assist with your selection.